TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017 for the total number of 4362 Vacancies and read below passage to know more about syllabus, exam pattern, selection process in below passage.
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017:-
The official board of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is declare employment notification for the total number of 4362 vacant post of Trained Graduate Teacher in the department of TSPSC.TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017.All those applicants who have completed Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent from the institution recognized by the UGC are eligible for the post . For more information about education qualification must read below passage. Selection for all candidates will be based on Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective types question paper. All those applicants who are shortlisted in the preliminary exam are only able to attend main examination. Prelims and main is to be held on different dates and board soon declare date of examination. It should necessary to all applicants to check all instruction carefully before apply for the post TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017.
TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Notification 2017:-
|TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Recruitment 2017 & events||important dates|
|Starting date to apply online||10 February 2017|
|Last date to apply online||04 March 2017|
|TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Prelims exam 2017 Date||19 March 2017|
|TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Mains exam 2017 Date||30 April 2017|
|TSPSC Trained Graduate Teachers Admit card 2017||soon declare|
Advt No. : 10/2016
TSPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Trained Graduate Teachers
- No. of Vacancy : 4362 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28940- 78910/-
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A first class Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate or its equivalent from the institution recognized by the UGC with A first or Second Class B.Ed or equivalent degree from an institution recognized by the UGC with the Teaching Methodology in the concerned subject with not less than 50% of marks and Must have passed TET Part-II conducted by State Government.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Job Location : Telangana
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary (Screening Test) of Objective Type for the purpose of short listing the number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination (Objective Type).
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments. SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 10.02.2017 to 04.03.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of TSPSC recruitment Online Application : 04.03.2017
- Date of Written Examination Preliminary (Screening Test) : 19.03.2017
- Date of Main Examination (Objective Type) : 30.04.2017 and 30.04.2017
Important Links :
all the information is to be available in the existing post if you want to read more about this post so click on the above advertisement link and check all information. For more updates enter your email on subscribe box.