PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 for 152 vacant post notification are available below. For more information related to the Syllabus, Admit Card must read below passage.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017:-
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 notification is to be declared successfully by the recruitment board Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) for different 152 vacancy in Executive Trainee through GATE-2017. All those applicants who completed who completed B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017. The examination of all India GATE examination is to be scheduled to be held on prescribe dates shortly. The selection process is same as other competitive exam (Group Discussion & Personal Interview). Submission process of application form is start on 09 March 2017 and last date to submit application form is 31 March 2017. After submit of application form the board of director soon declare admit card and syllabus. Apply soon and click on a link of PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2017:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Board||Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL)|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Last date of application form||31 March 2017|
|Starting date of application form||09 March 2017|
|Exam date||Soon declared|
Advt. No. : 02/2017
PGCIL Job Details:
- Post Name : Executive Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 152 Posts
Trade Wise Vacancies :
- Electrical : 103 Posts
- Electronics : 15 Posts
- Civil : 15 Posts
- Computer : 19 Posts
Education Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant discipline from recognized University/ Institute and should have appeared in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 31.12.2016
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection process : Selection will be through marks obtained in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Online or Challan at any SBI branch. SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 09.03.2017 to 31.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 09.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 31.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of fee through Bank Challan : 05.04.2017
Important Links :
There are many recruitment list are given in the official site of https://jobsinfo.in/. You can enter your mail to the subscription box to get daily updates. For more visit to the official site.