OPSC Recruitment 2017:-
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 58 Assistant Professor in the Rank of Group-A Under Health and Family Welfare Department. Apply Online before 30 March 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 10 of 2016-17
OPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy : 58 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 8000/-
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Post Graduate degree in concerned Speciality with three years teaching experience from any medical institution recognized by the MCI.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 45 years (as on 01.01.2017)
Job Location : Odisha
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Exam & Career Marking.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 01.03.2017 to 30.03.2017. Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 11.04.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.03.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Application Fee : 06.04.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Application : 11.04.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101617.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/