North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 413 Act Apprentice Vacancies Online application form and many more are to be given in the below passage related to syllabus, admit card 2017
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017:-
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017:-The official board of North Central Railway, Jhansi declare recruitment notification for the total number of 413 vacant post in Act apprentice in the department of Railway board. All candidates are applicable who completed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute. Railway recruitment board soon conduct examination in the different allotted centers after the submission of the application form is over. Railway recruitment board also declare Act apprentice admit card in the official website. According to the selection process all candidates are selected on the basis of final merit list which is declared after the exam.Don’t wait for the last date and apply soon North Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
North Central Railway Notification 2017:-
|North Central Railway Notification 2017 & events||important dates|
|Starting date to apply online||15 February 2017|
|Last date to apply online||17 March 2017|
|Act apprentices exam Date 2017||Soon Declared|
|Act apprentices admit card date 2017||soon declared|
|North Central Railway act apprentices recruitment 2017||available below|
Advt. No. : B-14V/Gen/Act. Apprentice/2016-17
NCR Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 413 Posts
- Pay Scale : As Per NCR rules
Trade wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance : 44 Posts
- Machinist : 17 Posts
- Painter : 32 Posts
- Crane Operator : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST candidates 05 years & OBC Candidates 03 years
Job Location : Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
How to Apply North Central Railway Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 15.02.2017 to 17.03.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of NCR recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
Important Links :
All types jobs are available in the official website. If you want to get daily updates so must enter your mail in the subscribe box. You can also save our page as a book marks while click CTRL +D.