BPSC notification 2016 for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam:-
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a employment notification for the various vacant post of the BPSC notification 2016 for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam various post are Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent), Bihar Police Service (DSP), Bihar Finance Service (Commercial Officer), District Commandant (Civil Defence Corps Organisation) and many more other vacancy in the year of 2016. There are total of 642 vacant post are there for the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) so, its a maximum vacancy for all so, don’t miss that golden opportunities and apply soon before the last date of submission which is 31 October 2016. Eligible and interested applicants are to be applied for the post and must download and check the previous year question paper which is helpful for you to crack the exam of 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam.
|Name of dates:-||Important Dates:|
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||27-09-2016|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27-09-2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration||31-10-2016|
|Last Date for Download Challan & Depositing the Fee in State Bank of India||31-10-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03-11-2016|
BPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam:-
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited those candidates who are unemployed and willing to do job in the government sector that’ s why they declare BPSC Recruitment 2016 for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam which is held after the submission of the application process is completed. The minimum qualification of this Combined Competitive Exam are Candidates should completed his graduation Degree from any recognize university and those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria can only apply for the post before the last date. Those who wish to apply for the post should also check the previous year question paper, syllabus , answer key and many more before apply for the post.
BPSC Application form 2016 for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam:-
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is only responsible to publishing the BPSC Application form 2016 and its gives responsibility to conduct the exam of 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam in the year of 2016 for the various allotted center. So those who are waiting for the exam have a good chance to prove himself and successfully qualified the exam and get job. All those who successfully qualified the physical Eefficiency test can only called for preliminary exam and those who shortlisted in preliminary only called for main examination. Candidates can be selected on the merit base and merit is made according to the overall performance of the applicants in the exam.
BPSC Vacancy Details for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam :-
Total No. of Posts: 642
Name of the Post:
- Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent) 244 Posts
- Bihar Police Service (DSP): 30 Posts
- Bihar Finance Service (Commercial Officer): 73 Posts
- District Commandant (Civil Defence Corps Organisation): 05 Posts
- Product Inspector: 02 Posts
- Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer): 60 Posts
- Rural Development Officer: 13 Posts
- District Minority Welfare Officer: 03 Posts
- Employment Officer/ District Employment Officer: 03 Posts
- Bihar Registration Service (Junior Registrar): 11 Posts
- Bihar Labour Service (Labour Superintendent): 07 Posts
- Sugarcane Officer: 02 Posts
- Bihar Election Service (Junior Election Officer): 04 Posts
- District Audit Officer (Assistant Committees) 07 Posts
- District Audit Officer (Support Committees): 03 Posts
- Revenue Officer: 175 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be 37 years for Gen (Male)
- 40 years for Gen (Female)
- OBC, BC, 42 yrs for SC/ ST as on 01-08-2014 for 60th CCC,
- 01-08-2015 for 61st CCC, 01- 08-2016 for 62nd.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Any Degree.
- Physical Efficiency Test,
- Preliminary exam
- Main Exam.
- pay 150/- + Bank Charges Rs. 50/- for Bihar State SC/ ST/ PH Candidates
- pay Rs. 600/- + Rs.50/- Bank Charges for Bihar State Other Categories
- Other State through Challan by A/C No. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 27-09-2016 to 31-10-2016.
- Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment:-27-09-2016
- Last Date for Online Registration:-31-10-2016
hope you like our stuff which we have updates on the regular basis.