Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO has issued a Recruitment notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer, Technician and the Various Vacancies on the prescribe dates of 29 August 2016.The Indian Space Research Organisation, is the space agency of the Indian government headquartered in the city of Bengaluru.Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO has taking responsibility to conduct the different exam of the various allotted centers in the various states of the India.A huge number of the candidate are to be apply for the post every year with a aim to successfully qualified the exam and get job in the various allotted centers.
There are total number of 248 vacant post of Scientist/Engineer, Technician & Various Vacancies and all 248 vacant post is to be divided into various sub categories which is Scientist/Engineer-88 post is vacant,Technician B -103 vacant post.those who are eligible and fulfill all the educational criteria can apply for the post before the last date of the application form which is 29 august 2016.all the precious information related to the Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO like education qualification,selection process, age limit,fees structure are to be given below.
Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO Recruitment 2016 – 248 Scientist/Engineer, Technician & Various Vacancies – Last Date 29 August:-
In the year of 2016 The Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO has released a recruitment notification for the various post 248 vacant post of Scientist/Engineer, Technician.The board of the organisation has give authority to the Indian Space Research Organisation – ISRO to conduct the exam which is held on the prescribe dates to the various different centers of the different states of the India.
Its a golden chance for all those candidate who are looking for the job of Scientist/Engineer, Technician. Interested and eligible candidate can apply for the exam before the last date of the application form which is 29 august 2016.its advised to all the candidates who are think to apply for the online application must read all instruction carefully before apply.
Details of the post of of Scientist/Engineer, Technician:-
Advt. No. : SAC-DECU:02:2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist/Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 88 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
- Post Name : Technician B
- No of Vacancy : 103 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
Eligibility Criteria for ISRO Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist/Engineer : M.B.A (Two Years Full Time) in Finance/ Marketing/ Operations/Operations Research and pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./ B.Tech. in Electronics, Electronics & Communications, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology, Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology, Instrumentation and Control & Industrial Engineering or M.E./M.Tech. and pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech in relevant Discipline or M.Sc in Relevant Discipline.
- For Technician : SSLC/SSC passed with ITI in relevant Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 As on 29.08.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply ISRO Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://isro.gov.in/ from 08.08.2016 to 29.08.2016 & Send the Scanned copy of marksheet of qualifying exam to the email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31.08.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.08.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Scanned copy of marksheet : 31.08.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://recruitment.sac.gov.in:8181/OSAR/Pdfs/0216.pdf?org.apache.catalina.filters.CSRF_NONCE=0C2337C5339D963DE68E82528329353C
- Apply Online : http://recruitment.sac.gov.in/OSAR/
Hope you like our material which we will provided to you above.So don’t forget to like and share in the social networking sites like facebook,twitter,google plus and many more.