Wanna know how our new Rs.500 & rs.1000 currency will look? here we brings Latest HD images of new Rs.500 & Rs.1000 currency,that with some advanced changes these notes will carry,read out for Latest HD images of new Rs.500 & Rs.1000 currency and of course the PM Modi’s terrific speak on currency denomination
Latest HD images of new Rs.500 & Rs.1000 currency
As per the latest announcement addresses by PM Narender Modi on the Rs500 & Rs1000 currency notes being a illegal tender,that means it will not move in circulation or you can not use these notes for daily purposes from 12;01 Am,8th November onward. Now that does not mean that we will not use a Rs.500 or a Rs.100 currency note form now,Reserve bank of india will release a new currency notes of rs.500 & Rs.1000 from 10th November onwards.A new note will have many changes in it.it is being said that it will contain a chip which makes the currency easy track.well this step is taken to erase the Black-money from the country and to put an end to terror funding.
As there will be discontinuation of use fo Rs.500 & Rs.2000 currency note,new notes of Rs500 & Rs.1000 will be issued by RBI from 10th November 2016 onwards,which are expected to launch and come in circulation very soon.Within 50 days from tomorrow to 30th december,people have to exchange their Rs 500 and Rs.1000 currency note to banks and meanwhile for a period of their ban ,small currencies like Rs 100, Rs 50, Rs 20, Rs 10, Rs 5, Rs 2 and Re 1 — will continue to be legal tender, this means that these can be used for small purposes like purchasing,selling and daily uses.
PM Modi’s terrific speak on currency abolish
There are many key points given under this heading from PM Modi’s terrific speak on currency abolish these are;
- First of all in his announcement he addresses people that Rs.500 & Rs.1000 currency note will not be a legal tender from Midnight 8th November 2016 onwards.
- Next he said that citizens of the country having Rs.500 & Rs.1000 notes shall have to exchange the currency to nearest Banks and Post offices within 50 days from 10 November to 30 December 2016 by providing a identity proof to them.
- From 9th to 10th November 2016 all Banks and ATM will be out of service as Banks will do their own work,and ATM will also not funtion on these two days.
- and once ATM will come to service the initial transaction that a person would make be RsRs 2,000. This will be increased to Rs 4,000 later, according to official sources.till then the payments would run on cheques, cards, net-banking and mobile-banking.
- He also assured that people need not to worry about the fate of their exchanged money,it will be returned to them by banks but in the form of lower denomination currency,like Rs100,Rs50 e.t.c.
- But with respect to the stop on Rs.500 and rs.1000 use there are some exceptions decided by our PM for people’s benefit and they are Hospitals,Pharmacy of Hospitals,Petrol pumps of public transport.
- Addressing the nation on Tuesday evening, Modi said that a neighbouring country has tried to destabilise India by circulating forged currency notes for years. The fresh step is expected to put stop to that. Although he did not name the country, Modi was indicating Pakistan.
- Next punch of Pm towards the corruption is that the twins Black money and corruption has set its deep roots in our country and are becoming a blockage to reduce poverty form the country.
- Rs. 1,25,000 crores of blackmoney from corrupt people through various means,” the Prime Minister said.
Also check some related links:-
Thanks for reading our article for more Out breaking key points of this article you missed here is given in our subsequent post.