KPSC Excise Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017 and many more others 1180 Excise Guards Vacancies in the department of organisation. For more information about Syllabus are given below.
KPSC Excise Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017:-
KPSC Excise Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017 official notification is to be published shortly by the board of commission (Karnataka Public Service Commission). All the candidates who are fulfill all the eligibility criteria must apply for the post before last date 30 March 2017. The post of Excise Sub Inspectors are only apply male candidates and Excise Guards are apply both (Male & Female) online. Eligibility criteria for both post is different (For Excise Sub Inspectors : Candidates Must be holder of a Bachelor Degree from a Government recognized University /Institution and For Excise Guards : Candidates Must have passed PUC (10+2)). The exam for the different post are to be shortly conducted on different exam centers as well as different dates. For more information related to the exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, education qualification are given in the below passage. Apply online KPSC Excise Sub Inspectors Recruitment 2017.
KPSC Excise Guards Recruitment 2017:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Board||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Last date of application form||30 March 2017|
|Starting date of application form||28 February 2017|
|KPSC Excise Guards recruitment 2017||Available soon|
Advt. No. : E (3) 11353 / 2016-17 / P-S-C
KPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Excise Sub Inspectors
- No of Vacancy : 177 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 – 29600/-
- Post Name : Excise Guards (Male & Female)
- No of Vacancy : 1009 Posts (Male – 952 Posts & Female – 51 Posts)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11600 -21000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Excise Sub Inspectors : Candidates Must be holder of a Bachelor Degree from a Government recognized University /Institution.
- For Excise Guards : Candidates Must have passed PUC (10+2).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum Age limit is 21 to 26 years as on 30.03.2017
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Rs.150/- for 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 28.02.2017 to 30.03.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 28.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.03.2017
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 31.03.2017
Important Links :
For more information must click on the above link and get more information in official advertisement. Save our page as a book mark for daily updates and click on CTRL D.