Bank of Maharashtra has issued a recruitment notification for the 1315 vacant post of different categories like General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Vacancies in the year of 2016.Bank of Maharashtra is a major public sector bank in India. The bank has 15 million user across the length of the country served through 1895 branches as of 5 April 2016. It has largest network of branches by any public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.Bank of Maharashtra taking responsibility to conduct the examination in the various allotted centers of the state of Maharashtra every year.
A huge number of the candidate are to be applied every year and maximum number of the candidate are to be successfully qualified the exam and get job in the various department of the Bank of Maharashtra and the rest one is again apply to the application form of the bank of Maharashtra in the next year.In this year the Bank of Maharashtra gives the good opportunities to all the unemployed candidates who are waiting or seeking for job of bank sector because Bank of Maharashtra has issued a 1315 vacant jobs in the various different field.Those who are eligible and fulfill all the needs of the bank like education criteria,age limit etc can apply before the last date of the submission of the application form which is 06 September 2016.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 1315 General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Vacancies – Last Date 06 September:-
Bank of Maharashtra has released a Recruitment notification for the General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer Vacancies and the stating date of the submission of the application form is 12 august 2016. Those who are eager or waiting for the bank sector jobs have a good chance to become a bank member or getting job in the various field of the bank department.
So don’t miss the opportunities and apply before the last date of the submission of the application form which is 06 September 2016.All the important information regarding to the Bank of Maharashtra such as education criteria and age limit,selection process,last date and the stating date of the application form information are to be given below.
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- General Officer MMGS – III : 100 Posts
- General Officer MMGS – II : 200 Posts
- Security Officer MMGS – II : 15 Posts
- Clerk Law Graduates : 100 Posts
- Clerk Agril Graduates : 200 Posts
- Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I : 500 Posts
- Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course : 200 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For General Officer : Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized University/ Board.
- For Security Officer, Officer (Non Conventional) & Clerk (Non Conventional) : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Board.
- For Clerk Law : Graduation in Law from a recognised University/ Board.
- For Clerk Agril : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognised University/ Board.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General Officer : 23 to 32 years
- For Security Officer : 28 to 45 years
- For All Others Posts : 18 to 28 years
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 12.08.2015
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 06.09.2015
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Corrigendum-for-Advertisement-dated-01-08-2016-for-Recruitment-of-Officers-and-Clerks.pdf
- Apply Online : http://bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
If you like our staff which is valuable for all the candidate who think for become a bank officer job so, don’t forget to other about this post.you can also like and share this post to the social networking sites which is Facebook,twitter, google plus.etc.