ESIC conducted an examination for the post of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff,and now ESIC Result 2016 is released by the officials,the date will be released soon,candidates must check their ESIC Result 2016 on the official web portal very soon.
ESIC Result 2016
Employee State Insurance Cooperation had conducted a competitive written examination on 18th March to 26th March for 1965 available posts of Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer and Multi-Tasking Staff,the exam was held at various exam centers as per decided under the Recruitment program-me
A large number of candidates appeared in the exam,the exam has many more phases to go with,for earning the respective Jobs offered under ESIC,for that candidates needs to qualify ESIC written test which has been conducted and now its time to check your performance as the ESIC Result 2016, has been released at the official web portal ,the accurate dates of the result discloses will soon be updated on our official portal..
Employee State Insurance Co-operation Result 2016
Since there is some time for the release of ESIC Result 2016, until we publish the accurate date on which candidates shall download the official result in pdf,candidates can look over the ESIC answer key on our Answer key category and here can look over the ESIC Exam pattern also.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations and the authority holds various recruitment plans every year to encourage young talents for being a part of it.
Details of ESIC job & Result 2016
- Name of the organization: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Name of the post: Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Multi-Tasking Staff
- Total Posts: 1965
- Exam date: From 18th March to 26th March
- Result date: Updated Soon
- Further process: Stenography test, Computer skill test
- Stenography test pattern: Qualifying only
- Computer test pass mark: 17 out of 50
- Web address: www.esic.nic.in
ESIC Exam Cut-Off Marks 2016
The exam merit list according to different category candidates is given in the tabular format below,furthermore the structure of the selection process for Final Stenographer post is also illustrated;
Candidates would be selected for the post of Stenographer on the basis of these test which they have to qualify,the final selection will be based on these three..
There will be three part of tests that the whole selection criteria will comprise of Part1, Part2 and Part 3, and candidates have to qualify each of the three tests as they are mandatory.
- Part – I Written Test (Objective Type),
- Part- II Stenography test for 10 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute in English or Hindi and transcription of the same on computer for one hour &
- Part-III Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Test to assess working knowledge of Computers in case of candidates unable to type due to their disability.
ESIC Cut off marks 2016
|SC/ ST / PWD / EXSM / OBC||Category Wise Names||Unreserved|
|35%||Upper Division Clerk||40%|
ESIC is soon going to update the exact date of release of Exam result for Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and Stenographer online,so stay tuned with us till we shall not update the exact released date for ESIC Result 2016.