UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017 and UPSC Indian Forest Service employment notification 2017 is available for 110 Vacancies. Syllabus, Question paper are given in below passage.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017:-
The official notification UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017 is to be dispatched by the board Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in the official website. The board soon conducted examination of Indian Forest Service Examination 2017 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination. All those applicants are eligible for the post who simply completed Graduation from recognize university. For more about education qualification must click on the official advertisement links. The exam of prelims is conducted soon and those who qualify the prelims exam are only eligible to attend on mains exam . Online submission of application form is to be start on 22 February 2017 and last date of submission of application form is 16 March 2017. Apply soon UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Notification 2017:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Last date of application form||16.03.2017|
|Starting date of application form||22.02.2017|
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2017||Available|
|UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2017||Available|
Advt. No. : 07/2017-IFoS
UPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Indian Forest Service Examination 2017
- No of Vacancy : 110 Posts
Eligible Criteria for UPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.08.2017
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written examination & Viva voce Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. Female/SC/ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply UPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22.02.2017 to 17.03.2017 till 18.00 hrs thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of UPSC recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application fee by Challan : 16.03.2017
Important Links :
For more information must click on the detail advertisement link and get more information about it.