- 1 SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
- 2 Staff Selection Commission CPO Medical Test date 2017
- 3 Details of SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
- 4 SSC SI/ASI Medical examination Call Letters 2017
- 5 SSC CPO Medical examination 2017
- 6 How to get SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017 is now available to download, candidates will be able to download SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017(official Download),SI/ASI, Call letter 2017 that will be soon available on official website of department.
SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
Staff Selection Commission is likely to release SSC CPO medical test Date 2017, SI/ASI call letter or admit card for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF and Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police or Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) recruitment governed by Central Police Organization(CPO).The commission after the successful commencement of SSC CPO Mains(Paper 2) examination and announcement of result shall intimate the SSC CPO medical Test date 2017 with respective admit cards for the candidates who have qualified the Mains written examination successfully conducted on 18th December 2016 will now be called for Medical examination. SSC CPO will select the eligible candidates for the posts by publishing a list of candidates who will be called up for Medical examination that is likely to be conducted on 4 to 7th April 2017.
|SSC SI ASI Paper 1st||20th of March, 2016|
|SSC CPO Physical examination Dates||September, 2016|
|SSC CPO Paper 2 date||18th December 2016|
|SSC CPO paper 2 result||Available|
|SSC CPO Medical Test date 2017||4 to 7 April, 2017|
Staff Selection Commission CPO Medical Test date 2017
Staff selection commission has conducted a series of examination to select eligible candidates for the posts offered, candidates in the year 2016 undergone various examination including paper 1 paper 2 and physical examinations in scheduled dates now since the department has released the SSC CPO paper 2 result as the list of candidates who will give the Medical examination under the surveillance of Medical officers from the SSC CPO department, candidates who have given the examination after knowing their names in the list must be anticipating about the respective dates on which the SSC CPO will be conducting SSC CPO Medical test 2017, so guys the department will be updating the SSC CPO Medical test date 2017 on its official website in due course of time so what you all need to do is keep visiting the official website on daily checks.
Click below to take access:
Details of SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Medical Test Exam or the SSC CPO which are as follows:
Sub Inspector in Delhi Police (DP)
Sub- Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Intelligence officer in Narcotics Control Bureau(NCB)
Selection Procedure for SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
Here is the selection procedure, first stage will be the written exam(Paper 1) and then paper 2 or Mains examination.
- Then Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, will be shortlisted for Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ PST and medical test.
- Candidates who declare qualify in Paper 1 will be called up for PET/ PST.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination in Paper- I & II.
- There will be no Interview from Year 2016.
SSC SI/ASI Medical examination Call Letters 2017
Staff Selection Commission has uploaded the list of all male and female candidates with their roll numbers who have qualified the Main written examination(Paper 2) with the date and reporting time at which the candidates have to report for the medical checkups at the venue, the organization will be generating the SSC SI/ASI Medical examination Call Letters 2017 for the candidates who are listed by the authority.These Call letters have to be carried by every candidate in order to be Medically examined by Grade 1 Medical officers from any State or Central Government Hospital or dispensary.Candidates must note that if any candidate fails to appear at the Venue on reported time will not be able to give the test as per the rules of SSC CPO,hence candidates are requested without any delay shall download their SSC SI/ASI Medical examination Call Letters 2017 from official website of the department.
SSC CPO Medical examination 2017
Concerning about SSC CPO Medical examination there are some Medical standards for all posts set by the department which every candidate has to fulfill for being eligible for the posts.If a candidate found unfit in any respect of medical examination will not be appointed for the posts, but a candidate after the examination can appeal to Medical Board within the time limit of 15 days, within the time they will reconsider your concerning Medical test abnormality.Given below are some test which concerning with SSC CPO Medical examination 2017.
- Eye Sight – The minimum vision distant shall be 6/6 or 6/9 without the use of any concave or convex glasses, with no squint on eye,colorblindness the candidate should have high color vision.
- Candidate shall not have a Flat foot, Knock knee.
- The candidate must not be having any abnormality that may interfere with the respective duty, the candidate shall have a good mental and physical state of mind.
How to get SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017
- Visit the official website of the department.
- Go to the notification section.
- On the Notice Section go to the CPO Exam.
- Go to SSC CPO Medical test dates/admit card 2017.
- Click on the call letter link, get access.
- And download your SSC CPO Medical Test Date 2017.
- Take a hard copy for further use.
Click below to download