KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Recruitment 2017-59 -Assistant Mechanical Engineer , KSRTC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment 2017 and Syllabus and exam pattern 2017
KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Recruitment 2017:-
KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Recruitment 2017:-Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) recently issued employment notification for the different 59 vacant post of Assistant Traffic Officer, Mechanical Engineer and various other vacancy . The board of The Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation is a state-owned road transportation company which conduct exam for the different vacant post for the department state of Karnataka in India. KSRTC regulate largest fleet of Volvo buses among state owned transport companies. Over huge number of applicants are shortlisted in the exam and being a part of the Transport company. Its a good chance for all those applicants whoa re completed all eligibility criteria for different post. According to the selection process is based on written exam and interview (Tentative). For more information related to KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Recruitment 2017 is given below.
KSRTC Assistant Mechanical Engineer recruitment 2017 & important Events:-
|Important dates||Important Links|
|Starting Date to apply online||17 January 2017|
|Last date to apply online||02 February 2017|
|KSRTC Recruitment 2017||Declared soon|
|KSRTC Admit Card 2017||Available|
|KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Exam pattern 2017||Available|
KSRTC Assistant Traffic Officer Notification 2017:-
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Traffic Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.26580-46760/-
- Post Name : Assistant Mechanical Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26580-46760/-
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Traffic Officer : A Post Graduate in MBA in Transposition/ Marketing/MSW.
- For Assistant Mechanical Engineer : Degree in Automobile/Mechanical Enginreeing from a recognized University.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 31.01.2017
- For General Category : 18 to 35 years
- For 2A/ 2B, 3A/ 3B Category : 18 to 38 years
- For SC/ ST/ Cat-1 : 18 to 40 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee : General & / 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- and Rs.400/- for SC, ST, Cat-1, Ex-Serviceman candidates through Challan in Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KSRTC Vacancy : Interested Candidate should apply Online through website www.ksrtcjobs.com from 17.01.2017 to 31.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 17.01.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 31.01.2017
- Last Date for Payment of fee in any Post Offices : 02.02.2017
Important Links :
Different vacant post exam 59 Assistant Traffic Officer, Assistant Mechanical Engineer is to be conduct soon in the different centers. Admit card is to be soon available in the official website before seven days after the exam. For any query comment us..