- 1 Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
- 2 Details of Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
- 3 A. Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for prelims(Latest)
- 4 B. Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus for Mains..
- 5 C.Viva Voice
- 6 D. Computer Test.
- 7 Karnataka judiciary Civil Judge Exam pattern 2017
Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 is now all available to download ,candidates can apply for Karnataka Civil Judge posts via online from submission and can get a overview of Karnataka judiciary Civil Judge Exam pattern 2017 here at our page Jobsinfo.in
Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
The Karnataka High Court has issued an official advertisement notification regarding the 124 vacant available posts of Civil Judge in Karnataka High Court under the provisions of Karnataka Judicial Service recruitment 2017,the Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 is designed here for our readers to help them making a best preparation for the Civil Judicial examination,as soon the Karnataka High Court will release the notification concerning the exact schedule of online form submission which will be tentatively introduced to our readers,most expectantly the online forms submission will be held in between March to April 2017(tentative),so the Job seekers who really want to start their career as a Civil judge in Karnataka High Court must first apply for the recruitment plan and start your preparation with the Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus & Karnataka Judicial Services Exam Pattern for the guidance of candidates. The Karnataka High Court Judge Syllabus is also available on the official website for download. Candidates can also download the Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus pdf from the link given below on this page.
Details of Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Syllabus 2017
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge.
Total Vacancies: 124.
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
A. Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 for prelims(Latest)
Here from a regular analysis of old question papers,paper patterns,frequently asked questions,and Syllabus we are presenting Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2017 as well as Exam patterns for Prelims as well as for Mains examination.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution etc.Part B:
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860 etc.
Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Science & Technology
- Reasoning & Mental ability.
B. Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus for Mains..
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Framing of Charges
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
Consisting of 100 Marks
D. Computer Test.
Consisting of 25 marks only.
Karnataka judiciary Civil Judge Exam pattern 2017
Aspirants can look for more related details as Karnataka Judiciary Civil Judge Admit card 2017,Exam pattern for Mains and prelims,Syllabus,Exam schedule from our portal and can prefer for official web portal,links has been provided in this article,before any official notification regarding the examination schedules is strikes by the authorities keep yourselves updated with us,given below are the Karnataka judiciary civil Judge Exam pattern 20-17 for Prelims and for Mains in two separate tables,have a glimpse at them.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|