Karnataka CET Notification 2017 Common Entrance Test ,Karnataka CET Application form 2017 Karnataka CET Admit Card 2017 is to be shortly available.
Karnataka CET Notification 2017:-
Karnataka CET Notification 2017 is to be finally dispatched by the board of Karnataka Examinations Authority in official website. Exam of Common Entrance Test is shortly scheduled to be conducted on different dates in the state of Karnataka. All those eligible candidates must apply online application form which is available on 27 January 2017. Applicants who want to take admission into professional course must apply Karnataka Common Entrance test. Candidates fill the application form throw online mode and last date of submission of application form is 27 February 2017. All such precious information is given in the official advertisement and direct link of advertisement is given below. After submission of application form , board soon declared Karnataka CET Admit card 2017 before seven days of the exam (Tentative). Candidates must check Karnataka CET Notification 2017 before apply CET exam. For more information read below passage.
Karnataka CET Admit Card 2017:-
The Common Entrance Test is to be soon conducted on different allotted centers on May 2, 2017 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Mathematics, May 3, 2017 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Physics and Chemistry 2017. The official board of Karnataka Examinations Authority takes responsibility to conduct different state level common entrance test exam and huge number of applicants are applied for CET in every year. All those applicants who successfully shortlisted in the CET exam are eligible to take admission into professional course. The official board of association soon declare Karnataka CET Admit Card 2017 in official website. Exam date and exam centers is to be available individual in admit card. Read all instruction which is given in the admit card. Candidates should carry id proof, photo before reached to examination centers. Connected with us when ever Karnataka CET Admit Card 2017 is declare we update this information in the post.
Karnataka CET Application form 2017 & Important Events:-
|Karnataka CET Application form 2017||Dates|
|KCET Application Form 2017 start on||January 27, 2017|
|KCET Notification 2017 last date||February 27, 2017 (4:00 pm)|
|Last date of applications fees||2 March 2017|
|KCET Exam Dates 2017||May 2, 2017 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Mathematics
May 3, 2017 (2.30 pm to 3.50 pm) – Physics and Chemistry
|Date of Exam for Kannada language Test||May 4, 2017 (11:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
How to fill Karnataka CET Application Form 2017:-
- Applicants first download the application form of KCET 2017 .
- Candidates have to fill application form .
- Candidates need to mark the respective fields, most of which are self-explanatory
- In the first phase online KCET application form 2017, Applicants have the option to either add, edit or delete any information.
- In second phase of filling application form and then cross check.
- Finally download the challan for making the payment
KCET Application Form 2017 Fees
|S.No.||Category||Application Fees||Bank Charges||e-Post Office Charges|
|1||General/OBC||Rs.650||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|2||SC/ST||Rs. 500||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|3||Applicants who Studied Outside Karnataka||Rs. 750||Rs. 10||Rs. 12|
|4||Applicants Residing Outside India||Rs. 5000||–||–|
Registration of Candidate:-
- Apply for the common entrance test only online mode of application will be accepted.
- Click on “New User? Click here to register” following which an information page will be shown.
- Read the information carefully and select “Proceed to Apply Online”.
- Applicants will have to select Indian national and appeared for the Karnataka 2nd PUC Annual Examination 2017 or not.
- If the applicant did, then he/she will have to enter their 13 digit “Student Number” assigned by PUE Department.
- Finally Click on “Submit”.
Payment of KCET Application Fees:-
1. Bank Challan: Candidates will have to pay the fees to different branches of State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Hyderabad, Indian Bank of e-Post Offices.
2. Demand Draft: Candidates also pay application fee by drawing demand draft in favor of “Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority”, payable at Bangalore.
Starting date to apply online:-27 January 2017
Last date to apply online:-27 February 2017
Click Here to Apply online:-
All the precious information related to the exam of Common entrance test is to be given in the above passage. You just click on apply online link and fill the application form. For more information click on the advertisement links. For further query contact us or comment us . Best of Luck for all.