TSPSC Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 ,TSPSC Notification 2017 apply online before last date 07 March 2017.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017:-
TSPSC Recruitment 2017:-The official boar of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is invite application form for the different 63 vacant post of Assistant Environmental Engineer, Analyst, Junior Assistant and many more . All those applicants who are completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical / Environment Engineering of a University in India are eligible for the post. There are total number of 63 vacant post are there which is divided into (Assistant Environmental Engineer-26 post, Analyse-24 post, Junior Assistant-05 Posts).TSPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidates must check all the information carefully which is clearly defined into official advertisement. All interested candidates are apply online for the submission of the application form before last date (07 March 2017). The education board soon conducted exam after the submission of application form. For more information about exam pattern, syllabus, age limit and many more in below passage TSPSC Recruitment 2017.
TSPSC Notification 2017:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Last date of application form||07 March 2017|
|Starting date of application form||12 February 2017|
|TSPSC Recruitment 2017||Available|
|TSPSC Exam pattern 2017||Available|
Advt No. : 12/2017
TSPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Environmental Engineer
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 37100- 91450/-
- Post Name : Analys
- No. of Vacancy : 24 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 22460- 66330/-
- Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400- 49870/-
Eligibility Criteria For TSPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Environmental Engineer : Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Mechanical / Chemical / Environment Engineering of a University in India.
- For Analys : Bachelor’s Degree with Chemistry as one of the Subjects from any recognized University in India.
- For Junior Assistant : Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & maximum age limit is 18 to 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Age Relaxation : for SC/ST/BCs Candidates 5 years & 10 years for PWD Candidates
Job Location : Telangana
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test (Objective Type).
Application Fee :
Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee
Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit Card, IMPS – Mobile payments.
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy :
Apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 12.02.2017 to 07.03.2017.
Register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC.
Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 07.03.2017
Important Links :
All information related to the different post wise is given in the above passage. candidates also click on official advertisement for more information. For gating daily updates must subscribe our website.