HPSC Judicial Branch Recruitment 2017 for the 109 Vacancies notification are given in the below passage. For more information related to the Syllabus and Admit Card must check below passage.
HPSC Judicial Branch Recruitment 2017:-
The official notification HPSC Judicial Branch Recruitment 2017 is to be dispatched by the official recruitment board (Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)). There are the total number of 109 vacancy are vacant and which is divided into sub category (General : 49 Posts, Scheduled Castes of Haryana : 14 Posts, Backward Classes (A) of Haryana : 08 Posts, Backward Classes (B) of Haryana : 05 Posts, Economically Backward Person in General Category : 08 Posts, Ex-Servicemen of Haryana : 16 Posts, Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana : 09 Posts). All those candidates who completed bachelor of laws are eligible to apply for the post before last date which is 24 April 2017. Read more information related to the post are to be given in the official advertisement . You can also visit to the official website for more information and don’t forget to click HPSC Judicial Branch Recruitment 2017.
HPSC Judicial Branch Admit card 2017
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Board||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC|
|Application Mode||Online Application|
|Last date of application form||27.04.2017|
|Starting date of application form||24.04.2017|
|Exam date||Soon declared|
Advt. No. : 6 of 2016
HPSC Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination
- No of Vacancy : 109 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Category Wise Vacancies :
- General : 49 Posts
- Scheduled Castes of Haryana : 14 Posts
- Backward Classes (A) of Haryana : 08 Posts
- Backward Classes (B) of Haryana : 05 Posts
- Economically Backward Person in General Category : 08 Posts
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana : 16 Posts
- Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana : 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Laws.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years as on 24.04.2017
Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC Category of Haryana & 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana
Job Location : Haryana
Selection Process : Selection will be through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva-Voce.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 250/- for Women/ SC/BC/EBP candidates of Haryana through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply HPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 24.04.2017 & Send the printout along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 27.04.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 27.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Printout of Online Application : 27.04.2017
Important Links :