BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 for total number of 2710 (JTO) Vacancies in the department of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL). For more information related to Syllabus, Exam pattern are given in below passage.
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017:-
BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017 notification is to be dispatched by the official board of commission (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)) for the male candidates who completed BE/B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) and many other education qualification is given in the below passage. All those applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria must apply for the post before last date (06 April 2017). The exam for the post of junior telecom officer is to be conducted soon in the different allotted centers. The following information about exam pattern, syllabus, age limit, education qualification and many are given in the below passage. Apply soon BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2017.
BSNL JTO Notification 2017:-
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Official Board||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Last date of application form||06 April 2017|
|Starting date of application form||06 March 2017|
|BSNL JTO Advertisement 2017||Available Below|
Advt. No. : 12 – 2 / 2016-Rectt.
BSNL Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Telecom Officer Telecom JTO(T)
- No. of Vacancy : 2710 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400 -4050o/-
Circle Wise Vacancies :
- Andaman & Nicobar : 13 Posts
- Assam : 166 Posts
- Bihar : 10 Posts
- Chhattisgarh : 56 Posts
- Gujarat : 260 Posts
- Himachal Pradesh : 53 Posts
- Jammu & Kashmir : 84 Posts
- Jharkhand : 45 posts
- Karnataka : 300 Posts
- Kerala : 330 Posts
- Maharashtra : 440 Posts
- North East-I : 91 Posts
- North East-II : 17 Posts
- Northern Telecom Region NTR : 28 Posts
- Odisha : 94 Posts
- Punjab : 163 Posts
- Tamil Nadu : 103 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh (West) : 117 Posts
- Urrtanchal : 10 Posts
- West Bengal : 93 Posts
- Chennai Telecom District : 37 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess BE/B.Tech. or equivalent in Telecom/Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years as on 06.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, for OBC Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : All India
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through VALID GATE SCORE-2017.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to OC/OBC have to pay Rs. 500/- & Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates through Online by using Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card Only.
How to Apply BSNL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online Through the Website http://www.bsnl.co.in/ from 06.03.2017 to 06.04.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.03.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.04.2017
Important Links :
For more information related to exam date, admit card , syllabus, exam pattern are soon updated in this site . So connected with us and share or aware this information to others. Enter your email in the subscription box and get daily updates.