SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 is being available by the department at their official portal,candidates can download SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 pdf from the link given below.
SSC Examination syllabus 2016-5134 posts
Staff Selection Commission has recently published the SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 for the announced it had made of a recruitment notification, the programme is providing 5134 Jobs offer in various departments under SSC like SSC CHSL PA SA LDC DEO.
Candidates who are willing to seek these jobs and thus have applied for it must start their preparation as the level of competition is very high so all you need it do hard work using the right choice of study stuffs and right information, that is what we want to present you, the SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 has been given in the following texts with detailed discription,candidates can also download SSC LDC,DEOI and other posts syllabus by clicking into the direct link given below.
SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant Syllabus 2016
We have found from the most probable data that the syllabus will be common as per decided by SSC for all posts for Tier 1 examination,that means candidates appearing for LDC,DEO and Assistant posts have to face different set of questions asked from same syllabus.So download SSC CHSL PA Exam Syllabus & SSC CHSL LDC Exam Syllabus and SSC CHSL DEO Exam Syllabus now.
SSC Syllabus 2016 will consists four subjects
- General intelligence
Here is the detailed description of SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 for our readers,do pay attention and prepare accordingly.
SSC LDC,DEO and Assistant Tier 1 exam Syllabus 2016-2017
- Semantic Analogy
- Symbolic operations
- Symbolic/Number Analogy
- Figurative Analogy
- Space Orientation
- Semantic Classification
- Venn Diagrams
- Symbolic/Number Classification
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Classification
- Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding
- Semantic Series
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Number Series,
- Embedded figures, Figural Series
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Emotional Intelligence
- Word Building
- , Social Intelligence
- , Coding and de- coding
- Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- Spot the Error
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spellings/ Detecting Miss-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration
- Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Close Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Number
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion,
- Square roots
- Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surfs (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Regular Polygons, Circle
- Right Prism
- Right Circular Cone
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Rectangular Paralleled, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
- Trigonometric ratios
- Complementary angles
- Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.,
Statistical Charts :
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Frequency polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart
- Questions are designed to test the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially 10 pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.
SSC LDC,DEO,Assistant syllabus 2016 details
Organization Name – Staff Selection Commission
Category – Syllabus
Name of the post – PA SA LDC DEO
No. of vacancies – 5134
SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam date – 7-1-2017 to 5-02-2017
Official Website – www.ssc.nic.in
Important Dates to Remember:
SSC CHSL Tier 1 2016-2017 exam date: 7-1-2017 to 5-02-2017.
SSC Postal assistant LDC DEO Exam Answer key 2017: Available after the exam.